Important information for all patients
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
• you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
• your condition gets worse
• your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
If you have to stay at home because of coronavirus and you need a note for your employer please click here.
You can complete a self isolation note here
Due to the Coronavirus situation and for your own protection, we are changing our procedures.
- Changes to Appointments
This urgent care centre will be unable to accept walk in patients from the 31st October 2020.
In order to access our service, you will need to have a pre-booked appointment which you can book via 111
Please note we are unable to book you an appointment directly at this service
- Reducing the spread of Infection
In order to prevent spread of infection particularly to vulnerable people, we are taking steps to minimise footfall within this building.
- Please observe the signs and stay in the designated waiting areas and please maintain as much distance between you and other patients as possible.
We are working very hard to ensure we keep providing you with a safe service during this challenging situation. We realise this is a difficult time for everyone. Please click here for some general advice if you are feeling anxious. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-51873799 We thank you for your support and cooperation.